Melody Beth

Monday, January 31, 2005

Fun Times!

Well I had such a fantastic weekend! I went to a friends house on Friday with Lucia and just had fun. I hadn't done that in so long. We didn't do much besides hang out and watch some movies but I was with a bunch of people who actually made me smile so much! Saturday night we just went to a few parties and hung out...and then wound up coming home at a very late hour...we had went to Denny's to get some food with some friends. Actually I left my friend Keith's house because Lucia was going to meet a guy that she really likes at Denny's and she was scared to go alone...so she begged (well asked) me to go with her. She was there for me when I first met Mike cuz I was scared so of course I was gonna be there for her. And then we were at Denny's for like 3 hours. So that was another late night. Then yesterday I just sat around (slept till 3) and watch tv with Marisa. And then around 7 Mike came over and we talked forever on end. Well about an hour of that was just silent. But again I didn't get in till around 12ish. But now I am at work..just as bright as the sun. I have a date this Friday with a guy named Max. He is a friend of a friend. Also (and in the beginning I had no clue) that he was a friend of Mike's. So it's gonna be a little weird but I just hope everything goes alright because I really would like to get to know this guy better. He is way nice....we talk online everyday...and I am supposed to call him later tonight. But yeah...he lives in Long Beach...but is from La Canada and is coming up for the weekend...so he asked me out. SO I am way excited. I think that's about it! Love you guys!
♥Melody

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home