Melody Beth

Thursday, January 13, 2005

So last night went pretty well. I was so nervous. I got to his house a little early, and waited outside because nobody was home. His mom and sister showed up and asked if I wanted to wait inside but I thought the fresh air would help. Well after an hour of waiting I knocked on the door and they let me in. I guess they were stuck in traffic and got home an hour and a half later then normal. Well when we started talking...he started out with "I don't think I am ready for this." And I was like fine. And he's like "No...not fine...say something." And I was like what am i supposed to say. if you don't want this i am not gonna make you stay with me. Then he went into he doesn't know what he wants. he wants to be with me, but he doesn't want things to stay the way they are. Yeah I feel the same way...things have been bad lately and a lot of things do need to change. So...after about 2 hours of talking I came to the conclusion that we will try to give each other more space and whatever else we need (we sat down and told each other exactly what bothers us about them). And if things don't get better in the next two weeks then we will call it quits. But I just hope everything gets better. He appoligized for everything he has down. He knows that it wasn't right and blah blah blah. And he said it's partly because he has never been in a serious relationship and he doesn't know how to act. So let's just hope things get better! Love you guys!

1 Comments:

  • That sounds like a very rational decision. Give it some time, but give the time a limit.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home