Melody Beth

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Spring Cleaning!

Well last night was quite the night for me. Between laying around and doing nothing and cleaning my room I was busy all night. I finally got my whole room cleaned. I washed about 4 loads of laundry (including the load that is going to good will) and got myself a bit more organized. Although I don't know how long it will last (hopefully until after grandma leaves). I don't have much other stuff to talk about.

There was a drive by shooting not to far from our house about a week ago. 1 kid was killed and the other in critical condition. they both went to adam's school as well. it's kinda sad that you have to hear about stuff like that.

That's about it...here is a better picture of Mike if anyone cares to see it. Erika and Grandma will get to meet him very soon. We were planning on going back to Michigan in Feb. but I don't think it's gonna happen now. I want to go back soon though. Anyways...love you lots...and as soon as I get the chance and the scanner is working I will scan in a picture of me and him together.

Mom-Also I will scan in those pictures of Brit. for you sometime. Love you lots!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

  • Who exactly was cut out of that picture.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 12:27 PM  

  • haha! you know this was his picture for myspace and i asked the same question. but what he said was that it was on his Senior trip and he was with a friend of his. but he didn't want girls to see his friend because he was looking to find girls lol!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home