Melody Beth

Monday, December 27, 2004

What a crappy day

Well this is my first post where i actually have a lot to talk about. Happy Late Merry Christmas to everyone. Mine went awesome. I stayed the night at Mike's the night before and then went to my house for breakfast and opening presents in the morning. (I got some pretty cool stuff) And then after that we went over to mike's house for breakfast again. It was really nice (he didn't have many presents to open since well he opened them the night before lol)! And then we just kinda hung out around and had dinner with his family (Goose...as you all might now I didn't eat.) But it went well all the same.

Here is where all the excitment comes in...last night on our way to the bank (mike and I), he got pulled over. Now...this is really hard to explain so bare with me. He got sent to jail...cuz when they did a check on his plate it said he had a warrant out for his arrest. Well when he had went to court the last time...(I was with him mind you) they told him that the warrant (for failure to appear in court) was not on his record anymore and that his new court date was January 10th along with his other one. Well that's what they arrested him for last night. So I don't know if we both misunderstood (which is possible) or the lady messed up and didnt' see it. But he spent the night in jail last night and will be going to court sometime today.

So last night to get my mind off things my friend Lucia decided to take me to a party. Well at the time I didn't know that this guy david was coming with us. (He is the guy in the picture with me) Well we don't get along to well anymore since him and Mike aren't friends...but I decided to make the best of it. Well the party was kinda dull and I wanted to go home so around 1 we finally got david (really really drunk) into the car and on our way home. Well another friend of his (that was with us) knows Mike as well and said that me and mike should go to his new years eve party...and all i said was "I don't know if that's the best idea since Mike and David don't get along to well" and David went pyscho on me telling me that I'm disrespecting him and i'm saying it's all his fault that they aren't friends. And I was just laughing cuz he is drunk and making a complete ass of himself. but then he started getting mean. he started punching the back of the seat and kicking and screaming. Lucia mind you is about to have a panic attack driving so i'm trying to calm them both down (I gave up on david since i didn't want him to do something stupid) in the proccess of punching the seats he hit lucia...on accident I suppose. Well after he finally calmed down (right before we got to his house) he got out and said he would call me and Mike later. And I said not to worry about it because I didn't really wanna talk to him after this...he called me a bitch and started kicking the outside of the car. So we finally got away from him and went and checked the car and there were two big dents in the side of the car. So Lucia had me call the cops, because she was in tears not even able to talk. So the cops came and he gave Lucia two choices..she could either work it out with his family in hopes that they could just pay for the damages...or he could be sent to jail. Well his mom said she w0uld rather him just go to jail. So Lucia is pressing charges and he is in jail right now. So last night was quite a night for me.

Well there's my update. Love you guys lots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home