Melody Beth

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Well nothing to crazy has gone on in the last day. Last night me and mike hung out with a few friends of ours and yeah it was kinda boring. I am going through my emotional stage right now and I feel like I am just gonna start crying out of nowhere. I think I am getting sick...and that really sucks. But yeah...this morning I went to Kiwana's Board Meeting with Kathy. It's this once a month meeting and they go and have breakfast and talk. Well it's not really fun...but it's something to do. The people are really really nice! Anyways...that's about it. Getting ready for Christmas. Mike's birthday is tomorrow so I have to think about that too. He is gonna be 19. Woohoo i'm older lol! Oh I guess the only exciting thing that has happened is that I met Cammiel from American Idol. Now I have no idea who she is but for those of you that watched it all the time probably know. She lives in the same apartment building as my friend Trameil and he is kinda dating her so it's cool. But I just met her last night and boy did she make a bad impression. Well I walk in not having a clue who she is and she is wearing this dress that you can totally see her boobs in and then she sat down and then you could see everything else. I was like holy cow! Well Mike, Trameil, (another girl Allison), and me all go down to Mike's car and the other girl was like "dude could she of worn anything less" Seriouslly it was really bad. It's ok to wear that for a photo shoot or to see in a magazine but to dress like that everyday. Man! OK well that's about it...love you guys!

2 Comments:

  • Well, everytime I see a fashion show I think "who wears this stuff?" I guess now we know.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 4:09 AM  

  • I have no idea who that is. Really hard to read the yellow.

    By Blogger Adrienne, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home