Melody Beth

Monday, November 29, 2004

Well happy late Thanksgiving. Since I am never home long enough to get online usually the only time I will be able to post is when I am at work..so i'm a bit late! Hope everyone had a good one. I myself had a great long weekend. Um..I wasn't able to cook the turkey Thanksgiving morning since it was not defrosted enough to get the insides out! But it was all good. So later in that afternoon Mike came and got me and we went and had dinner with his family. Well I was so nervous. I am not a big turkey eater non the less anything else related to a Thanksgiving dinner. So all I had a little bit of turkey so I didnt' look bad. His mom was really nice about it...see said that if I didn't feel like eating right then that I could just fix a plate whenever I was ready. Well we were all talking (it was Mike, his mom and dad, and me) well they asked how old my parents were. Well as I was going on (not knowing how old my mom is) I was saying that it was my dad's birthday today and that he was turning 51...and I said how old he is getting. Well both of his parents look younger and it turns out that they are much older...so I kinda felt bad. Oops! That was not a good impression lol! But they just laughed. His mom is English and she has a very strong accent which is really cool. I enjoy being around both of his parents...they are a lot of fun. He's also got a 16 year old sister who is into all kinds of sports. And I get along with her great. So it's going really good! Turns out that I didn't have to go shopping the morning after. Kathy called me Thanksgiving night saying that there was nothing they wanted. So the long weekend went really well. As for pictures and how I post them. I use this site http://www.imageshack.us but the picture has got to be a JPEG. It's really easy...and when you upload the picture the code to use for posting in your blog is the second code. It's really simple! Well I will go now....love you all!

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations on getting throug a non-family Thanksgiving dinner. I hope to hear how Marisa did on her trip too.

    Gretch and Adrienne get out to imageshack and try it to post pictures. It looks like you can do your profile picture there too.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 11:00 AM  

  • Thanks! I tried calling my mom right before we sat down to dinner...I told Mike I had to get something from his room, but I didn't wanna talk to loud and she couldn't hear me so I just kinda not talked. I was really really nervous but glad that it ended quickly. We were only at the table for about 20 minutes! Yeah I would like to know how Marisa's trip is going!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home