Melody Beth

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm Back

Ok so I figured since I can't post on my other one...I would just start a new one. I'm so silly for not thinking of it faster! Anyways...everything is going well with me. I guess my life is exciting but I will fill you in on what has happened in the last month or so. I started going out with Mike and it's been about a month and a half. and it's going great. I love spending time with him. Um...work is going good. Tim gets on my last nerve but I deal with it. I haven't done anything to crazy lately. My day is usually just work and then hanging out with Mike or my friends. This week at home has been kinda quite...Marisa is in Phillie and Aunt Adrienne is in Michigan. Sunday night me and mike watched a movie at my house since Kathy had to take Marisa to the airport...and Adam would have been home alone. He is old enough to be home alone but it's always nice to have someone there in case anything happens. I got Mike to watch "How to Deal" which is a total chick flick. But in the end he said it was cute. Um...tomorrow I will be cooking the turkey at my house...and the Kathy is going to take it to Aunt Mary's and eat there with grandpa. I will be going to Mike's house and having dinner with his family. And then it's up bright and early on Friday to go shopping. Boy oh boy that sounds like fun. I mean come on we all know that I love to shop but at 5:30 in the morning...i think i am not going to be a happy camper. But that's about all that has been going on with me. I am going to have Gallbladder surgeory one of these days when the doctor calls me back. But it's not an emergency so i think they are gonna wait until they are not so busy or something. they said i could wait or get it done now it didn't matter. but oh well why not do it now. Well love you all and happy thanksgiving! I will start writing more often!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThis is Mike!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThis is me and my friend David!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThis is Me and Evan

I will post more pictures soon! I have a bunch more of me and lucia. I just have to wait till she developes the film! Love you guys!


1 Comments:

  • How did you do these pictures? We need to get it so your mom and Aunt Adrienne can do pictures in their blogs too.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home