Melody Beth

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sickly!

I have been sick and haven't had time to get online and post. But I am doing much better now...I still have a bad cough and the doctor gave me a script for Codine but didn't put how much so me and kathy had a run in at rite aid and didn't have time to stand and wait for the damn doctor's to get back to them about how much. But I am back to work and doing ok. Things have been kinda crazy lately...between being sick and having boyfriend problems it's awful. This Saturday is the Christmas party over at the one of the families from baseball and I am really looking forward to it. Mike is taging along with me...mostly because i am making him. He is kinda nervous to meet everyone but I'm sure he will have fun. Well that's all for now...I will update some more later. Love you!

1 Comments:

  • Boyfriend problems are the worst. I am glad you are feeling better.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home