Melody Beth

Friday, December 03, 2004

Blah Blah Blah

Well there isn't much to post about but I will anyways. Tonight Mike and I are going out to dinner...I'm not sure where but it's really nice cuz i'm supposed to dress up. Um...work is crazy. They had me put up the Christmas tree a few days ago...you know I have never put up a Christmas tree before. I had no idea what to do. Hello...my dad or someone else always did it. I felt so retarded. But Mary came out and helped me put up the lights (the only part I didn't figure out) and showed me how to do it...so that when we go to put up Mike's Christmas tree I will have somewhat of exprience. I mean I know how to put ordaments and that stuff on..but the other stuff man...I am not smart enough for that lol! But now I have some-what of an idea on what to do. I will wind up calling my dad more then likely and asking him what I need to do. Kinda like Thanksgiving dinner. I thought I could do it...but no I had to call my mom and dad who came to the rescue! Anyways...that's about it. I won't post this weekend due to the lack of not being home and able to post. But I will post again on Monday telling you all about my weekend. Myspace has taken over my life...ahhhhhh!

1 Comments:

  • I remember putting up my first Christmas tree on my own. It was a silver tree and I put it in my dorm room. I didn't have any ornaments so I made some out of old christmas cards. I think I left that thing up until Valentine's Day. Anyway, it is a good skill to have, now you can put it on your resume.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home