Melody Beth

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Mike's Birthday

Well nothing new once again lol! Mike's birthday was yesterday and it was really nice. We just went to his house and relaxed and I gave him a back rub! What a nice girlfriend I am! Besides that nothing really new is going on. Just work and that's about it! Mike is going to play at the studio tonight so that should be fun! He plays the drums by the way and he goes out to Hollywood about once or twice a week to play. It's nothing big just something he likes to do in his spare time. And he think's he is bad...but from what I can tell he is really good. He plays a lot of "Thrice" which is a band that we both really like! Well just wanted to keep everyone updated on what's going on! Love ya!

4 Comments:

  • Wow, going out to a club to hear your boyfriend play in a band, does not sound like nothing to me. What club does he play in? I don't know who Thrice is, but I suppose that reflects well on them.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 7:11 AM  

  • He and this band are going to be playing at this club down in Anaheim next week...and I go watch him play at this play called "sound arena studios" yeah thrice is just a band...i don't know how decribe there sound though! who is the girl above me? i don't know what she wrote?

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 9:18 AM  

  • You thought the yellow was hard to read. This one is worse. I don't know who the spanish commenter is but they love your blog and end with kisses and hugs.

    By Blogger paulette, at 11:25 AM  

  • You might be having trouble with the Spanish because it's portuguese

    By Blogger marty, at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home