Melody Beth

Thursday, December 16, 2004

New day...nothing New!

Well today is a brand new day and things arent' any better. I have to admit that my cold is all done with. I still have a slight cough but nothing to worry over! Things arent' really getting any better with the boyfriend problems...just kinda getting worse. But hopefully things will all work out. Work is going ok I suppose...it's Christmas time...and since I am an adult now (well I was last year too...but still close enough to my mom to sign cards) I bought Christmas cards and signed them all my own. I bought like what I thought was gonna be enough (50) and it wasn't. So thankfully Kathy has some extra's she is gonna give to me...so I can send them out! And then of course the day I buy them I go home sick from work and forget them there. I needed some address from my mother but couldn't remember who they were. But anyways...nothing new really...just wanted to post cuz it's been a few days! Oh yeah and Adrienne filled me on some baseball news...that one of our favorite and best players on the Dodger's has gone to a different team. So long Beltre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home