Melody Beth

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

No Subject

Well I just got some pictures from Lucia, and I was gonna scan them in and post them on here so that way everyone could see a good picture of me and mike...and then some more of me and lucia...but our scanner at home is not working correctly. i will wait and see if marisa will let me scan them in on her scanner. nothing new and exciting going on here. just work and hanging out and all. it's almost christmas and i'm so excited. christmas eve we are all going out to Aunt Mary's...(mike is gonna come with me so he can meet her and grandpa...and of course Baily). And then Christmas day Marisa and Josh will be cooking Breakfast for everyone! And then they are all going to see a movie...I am not quit sure if I will be going with them...(i know mike wants me to come over to his house as well. So I am not really sure what is going on. This is the first year I am not with my mom on Christmas. :( That makes me very sad.

Well I am gonna go for now...just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and all! I love you guys! Hope you guys have a very merry christmas!

1 Comments:

  • We will miss you very much. But I am sure you will have a good time. Give everyone at Aunt Mary's an extra hug from Jackson.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home