Melody Beth

Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year!

Well it's officially the new year for 3 days now! And yet nothing exciting is yet to happen. New year's eve went slightly well. We went to a party at a friend of our's from baseball for like 10 minutes before Mike got mad and wanted to leave. Well I talked him into staying and then when we went back in Aunt Adrienne said it didn't matter if we left so I gave in and was very rude and told him it was time that we left. Well the whole way home (to his house of course) I didn't say two words. I was so pissed...I was hoping he'd be a bit less shy this time and talk but No he said that he was bored and didn't wanna be there. So what did we do instead....nothing we went to his house and did nothing. Grr...boyfriends are so aggravating. But besides that all is well. Grandma and Erika are coming soon (so that means I have to do some spring cleaning) my side of the room is a disaster so I will accomplish that this week hopefully. No for sure I will because I hate it being like that! Anywho...that's about it! Love you guys!

1 Comments:

  • Yes, boyfriends are annoying. I know mine is.

    Thanks for cleaning up for us. Just like old times.

    By Blogger paulette, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home