Melody Beth

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Grr...Boys Suck (Most of them)

Well in all good things there has to be a bad. This morning was not a good one. The day started out with my message from Mike saying "we need to talk" and from experience that is almost never a good thing. Well right before I left for work he said that he doesn't know what's going on with us. I asked him if we were breaking up and he said no. But still kinda hurts so i was crying. So after pulling it together so I could go to work, I keep getting messages from Mike. I don't really know what's going on with us. We spend entirely way to much time together...but we are taking more time apart which is nice. It has been feeling like we are married instead of dating, and I personally hate it. He feels smothered and I feel hurt. I understand that as much as I want to see him everyday, it's not healthy. So I have been trying to give him more space. So in one of him many text messages he said that he wanted to end it. Of course that upset me, but since I am at work I am not letting it effect me. On my lunch he calls me and tells me that he is confused and that he doesn't know what he wants. he wants to be with me but he just doesn't know. I always thought that if we were to break up with each other it would be me breaking up with him. He doesn't know what he wants from this. So I am going over to his house after work. I dont' really know what to say. I have done everything I can to make him happy. I am somewhat happy. When we first starting going out everything seemed to be great and I just don't have that feeling anymore. But I am happy. (He keeps telling me that I am not, but I was like dude you have no idea what I am feeling). He tells me that he loves me and would do anything to make me happy, but the last month it feels like he isn't doing anything. You know what he got me for Christmas. Nothing...well he did but he ran out at 11:30 Christmas eve so I had something to open. I know that it doesn't matter, but it hurts you know. I just don't know what to do anymore. I want to make it work because I like being around him. Maybe not as much as we usually do. I guess hopefully things will work out, but I know if they dont' I will be ok. I think that I am slowly going crazy. I cry a lot more. For a while I hardly cried but now it seems to be a daily thing again. I need help!!! Ok love you guys!

2 Comments:

  • We love you too. Like crazy!! We are sorry you are going through this but we are glad that you know that you are strong and can get through anything. I will save some hugs just for you next week.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 4:43 AM  

  • Thank you for posting about your angst. Every time I start to feel sorry for myself for all my parts that hurt, I can be thankful that its just plysical pain. In most cases, I can take a pill or something. But there are no pills for heartache. I am so glad I'm not your age any more because at your stage (and many other stages between your's and mine) heartache happens. Hang in, be strong and cry as much as you need to. I love you.

    By Blogger paulette, at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home