Melody Beth

Thursday, January 06, 2005

No Subject Pt.2

Nothing new here really. I am trying to do better at blogging more often then I used to. I guess though there is not much going on right now. Tomorrow is 3 months for me and mike, and i'm not sure what we are doing yet. It feels like it's been much more then 3 months. It kinda feels like we are married and it sucks lol! I mean when we first started going out it was all exciting cuz we didn't see each other that often and it was something new everytime we got together. and now since we are always together, it's like the same thing everyday. we are starting to take more time apart from one another which is great. like the other night when i had to clean. and tonight i am staying home because he is going to the studio with his friends, and although i like watching him play...it's kinda loud and boring. I just dont' know lol! Glad to hear all is well with everyone. Everyone has updated recently which is great. I keep checking adam's blog and i'm not sure why...he never posts. Anyways...love you all very very much! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home