Melody Beth

Friday, January 28, 2005

The Story

I'm not really up for writing much but I will write some. Well Monday afternoon is when he broke up with me, over the phone, while i was at work. so that was bad. i knew he was going to do it...but I thought he would at least do it in person. Well I went to his house after work and talked a lot...he said he isn't ready for a relationship. And then finally after he brought me home I just sat at home and cried for a long time. Did the same thing on Tuesday. Except he came to meet me after work. Again we sat and talked and cried a whole lot....but I told him that if this is really what he wants then there is nothing I can do about it. And then Wedsnday he came over around 8 brought me flowers and said goodbye--i said goodbye and sat in front of my house until he left. Well he was walking around just crying (more then I was) and he fell and of corse I went over there. He was crying so hard and feeling so bad that he couldn't walk. So I went over there and he dropped his keys somewhere...so I helped him to the car and told him to sit in there and cry and I would find his keys. Well after looking forever I went and got a flashlight and found them. I brought them into the car and he was just crying. So I hugged him and just held him when he cried. I felt so bad for him. He feels so awful because he hurt me so bad. That's why he is saying he is so upset. Because all the things he promised me...to write me letters, to buy me flowers, to take me to the beach, to get me little cute cards....he did none of that. I did all of that for him and he just felt like shit. Well he was just freaking out so I went in the house and got him a glass of water and some tissue. When I went back out he was saying to me that he doesn't deserve that...that he doesn't deserve anything for treating me like the way he did. Well he drank all the water so I went and got some more. And this time I brought out a cold wash rag to put on his eyes cuz i'm sure they were hurting. Well after calming down for a little bit...he looked at me and started all over again. So he laid on my shoulder and I sang to him and finally calmed him down again. Only this time I told him he needed to go home and get some sleep. I didn't say good-bye again cuz i knew that would mkae him cry...so I only said I love you....but that is the last I talked to him. His dad called me yesterday seeing if he was at my house...I was freaking out because nobody had heard from him. But I called his house this morning and his mother said that he was at home. But besides that I am doing not so good. I can't hold food down...I don't sleep very much...I cry a lot, and out of the blue. Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home