Melody Beth

Monday, January 17, 2005

Well a lot of stuff happened this weekend. Me and Mike had planned on going to dinner and a movie on Friday night...when I got a call from his mom that afternoon she said that Mike and his dad had to move some stuff Friday night and that his sister and her were going dinner and I could go. Well I was all ready to go to dinner, and Mike picked me up around 8ish and was gonna bring me to his house to meet up with his mom. Well he wound up surprising me and taking me to dinner. He had his mom call me so it would be a surprise. I was kinda hoping he would buy me flowers or something because he were fighting lately...but I was all sad when he didn't. Well instead he bought me a cd that I have been looking for forever and have been unable to find it. I was so excited. We wound up going to City Walk and eating at Hard Rock, and went to see "White Noise". OMG it was so scary. He kept telling me "honey you are squeezing my hand to hard" I was really surprised because some of my friends told me it wasn't any good. I also bought the village and watched that. Antoher way wierd movie. Anyways....Saturday Lucia got her car back so me and her hung out a lot that night. And I stayed at her house...while Mike hung out with his friend. And then Sunday we all hung out and went to Hollywood...it was so nice outside! Well that was my weekend! Love you guys lots!

♥mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home