Melody Beth

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hi! Well I am way excited because i get to see my aunt erika, jackson, and grandma tomorrow! But besides that I am doing well. Nothing really to exciting has happened. Mike's mom went into rehab yesterday for drinking so he isn't doing to well. I don't really know what to say to him...I mean his mom seems a lot like my dad. And his dad reminds me a lot of my Mom. So i kinda know where is comming from...but all i can say to him is that i hope everything gets better. I know how hard it is..so that's all i can say. Love you guys lots!

♥mel

1 Comments:

  • We are very excited too. Jackson is so excited he won't eat anything. This will be a fun flight.

    We are sorry you are going through so much with Mike and his family. Very interesting that you picked a family so similar to your own.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home