Melody Beth

Monday, February 27, 2006

WOW!!!!!

Not much new to post about..

-I'm working full time in the back now. Except for Marisa's lunch break and her 2 15 minute breaks throughout the day!

-Um...i'm still losing weight without really trying...i'm happy but I wish I would stop losing so much. I want to tone myself better rather then lose it now...but it's harder!

-And yeah that's about it! I'm not a very exciting person. I never have anything really to blog about!

-This picture is from my senior trip. Some of you may reconize some of the people in the picture. But others (mostly the people out here in California) won't really reconize anyone.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Crystal, Jill, Heather, Me, Kim (at the bottom).

Love you guys!!

3 Comments:

  • We are always glad to hear from you even if you have nothing to say.

    I don't know anyone in the picture, but the girl on the right looks familiar.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 5:50 PM  

  • well crystal was my best friend almost my whole time living in west branch. and jill well jill is a long story...but she is the girl with barney now. but yeah...just some friends...i look a lot different now marcella at work didn't even reconize me :)

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 7:29 AM  

  • I could pick out you of course crystal and jill but i don't think i know the oter two

    By Blogger Megan, at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home