Melody Beth

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Nothing

Well nothing really all that new and exciting to blog about here!

Work is boring as usual. But as of January 1st I am only going to be on the front desk from 2-5 Tuesday-Thursday and we haven't figured out what is going to happen on Monday and Friday. But I need to be in the back working with Mary more so that when she retires I will be able to take over some of the things that she is doing!

Um...my new (but old) e-mail address is
melodybeth2000@gmail.com for those who didn't read it in my blog like 3 months ago *wink wink*

Lucia and me have my hanging out like crazy. But it's not gonna happen as much anymore cuz she just got a new job as a receptionist at some doctor's office. And it's in Glendale but her hours are like 7-3 or something so she has to get up really early and such.

But that's about it! I re-did my whole page thingy...tell me what you guys think!

3 Comments:

  • I like it!

    By Blogger Adrienne, at 3:20 PM  

  • How did you do the soft edges on the pictures?

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 4:02 AM  

  • yeah i figured since they didn't like megan's hearts they wouldn't like the snowflakes...but as for the soft edges on my pictures...i have a html code for it!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home