Melody Beth

Thursday, September 29, 2005

baby shower

Well nothing really new has happened this past couple weeks. Maria's baby shower was on Sunday and since nobody has really blogged about it I guess I will take the oppurtonity (sp?) to say that it was wonderful. There was tons of food and tons of people...and tons of gifts. We played games such as...unscramble the words...find the picture (it was a bunch of pictures of marisa and josh as kids and kathy had certain things written on the back such as find the bow tie and you would have to locate which section the bow tie was in)....then there was the "how big is risa's belly" people had to take a piece of yarn and cut long enough that they thought was how big marisa was around...I guess someone had gotten it right on! Then there was a game where there was 5 or so different baby products such as binkies, bottles, things like that and you had to put down the price that you thought Marisa thought it was! Gosh there was another one...I can't think of what it is though. OH wait it was Name Bingo...you had to fill up a bingo card with a name of someone in the room (made everyone get up and meet new people) and then we took down the name of everyone there and drew names. That was kinda cool!

There was a TON of food. Everything from ham, turkey, beans, veggies, cake, crackers, cheese. There was everything! And it was all amazing. Adrienne did a very very good job at doing a lot of it!

She got a ton of presents. Everything from lotions for the baby to baths, to toys and what not. I guess I don't know much now do I lol!

Well just thought I would do what I could since nobody else has! Shame on you!!!!

Love you guys!
♥melody

6 Comments:

  • Thank you! I am glad the shower went well. I heard through another grapevine that the beans were a hit. I can't wait to try them sometime.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 9:16 AM  

  • i don't know i don't eat beans so i'm not really sure how they were...i stuck to like cheese and crackers!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 9:26 AM  

  • You can't beat a really good cheese and cracker.

    Thanks for the update.

    By Blogger paulette, at 9:43 AM  

  • I tried the beans and they were fabulous. The ham was delicious as well. P.S. "opportunity"

    By Blogger KathrynVH, at 9:44 AM  

  • I still can't see the stars but when i went to click on the comment thing it started to falsh a bunch of colors.
    Megan

    By Blogger Megan, at 1:07 PM  

  • Ditch the green type, it is way to hard to see.

    By Blogger Gretchen, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home