Melody Beth

Monday, August 08, 2005

Contents may be hot

Well not a lot happened this weekend. Yesterday was 10 months for me and Mike. Nothing exciting happened though. I spent most of the night waiting for him and then the rest of the night crying. What a happy 10 months that was. But oh well...

Taj put up the curtain in my room. I am gonna have to get darker curtains though because the ones we have now you can see through. So really there is no more privacy. But it works for now. My mom said she has extra she thinks so I have to measure how much I need and what not.

I was told I am gonna get a raise at work. So that will be nice. And I didn't even have to say anything to anyone.

Marisa went to the 4D place again yesterday those pictures are so cute but creepy. But at least you get to see cool shots of the baby.

Well that's about it. Love you guys!
♥melody

5 Comments:

  • It's four panels and I can't see through them.

    By Blogger KathrynVH, at 1:52 PM  

  • I can see through them clearly and so can Marisa.

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 1:55 PM  

  • I guess I'm not really looking, so that could be it. What do you think about painting the room? I am pretty boring with all white walls I know.

    By Blogger KathrynVH, at 9:49 AM  

  • I don't get the title. I thought maybe you were blogging about your new head.

    By Blogger Adrienne, at 12:58 PM  

  • haha no i never come up with cute headings well i happened to look at my cup and it said "warning: contents may be hot" so yeah.

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home