Melody Beth

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Well as normal there isn't much to blog about now.

I moved into Kathy's sitting room this past weekend. It's working out ok. I have rearranged it how I want it for now. But we just got a rod so we can make a curtian wall for now. I measured the wall wrong and we got the wood a little short. But thank goodness there are blocks of wood in the garage. But with the curtain there I will have some more privacy. I mean it's not the most best thing...but it works. And it's better then having nothing.

I have come to the conclusion that I have way to many clothes. And I just got rid of a bunch too. I do where most of them. For those who know me I wear like 3 different outfits a day. I don't know there is work clothes, and then clothes for going out, and then clothes for laying around the house. I don't have many jeans but I have tons of shirts.

My job is getting crazy. Tim only comes in once a week if that now. He has another job cleaning pools I guess. So now I get to do most of the stuff he used to do. I like it sometimes because sitting in the front is way boring but sometimes it gets way busy. I am gonna be starting taking the bus everyday to work. I am gonna have to come in early 15 minutes everyday and make sure all the copying stuff is in order and such. Mary (the one who enters time sheets and stuff that I was doing for her while she was out for surgery) she is retiring in March of next year and Sirapi wants me to train to do ALL of the stuff for the billings and stuff. So that's gonna be crazy. It's fun and exhausting all at the same time. I think I deserve a raise lol.

That's about it. Things are getting some what better between Mike and I. We still argue and what not but it's getting better then it was. I know who he is and I either and to deal with it or leave. But i'm getting better with dealing with. And he is learning to deal with me better. I can be quite a handful.

Well that's about it. Love you guys!
♥melody

3 Comments:

  • You're a handful of fun!

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 5:03 AM  

  • as you can see I figured out how to change the font. I am gettin a lot better with the html stuff. but i still haven't figured out the ticker at the top of the blog. still working on that one!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 11:44 AM  

  • Oh yeah...I am not loosing much weight anymore. I'm staying the same for now. It's harder then it was in the beggining. Loosing the weight isn't as hard as toning the body. Now I'm working on that. But I do about 100-150 crunches and sit-up a day and my tummy burns so much after that but I guess it's a good burn. I'm hoping next summer I won't look that bad in a bathing suit!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home