Melody Beth

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

weekend fun

Well here I am again. Stuck on what to write. I had a pretty nice weekend. Friday night Mike and I went and saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith and went to dinner at Bennigans. And then Saturday we just kinda bummed around and hung out for a while. And then Sunday we went to the beach. Of course I couldn't find my bathing suit top so I asked Marisa if she had one. Well even though it was a bikini I still wore it. When we went in the water I did however where a tank top over top (considering I have a belly and all) And then I got sunburned on only my back side. I found that i don't look that bad in a bikini way i am on my belly. so i just let my back burn.

This weekend should be pretty fun too. We (mike and I) are gonna go see War of the Worlds on Thursday and gonna go out to eat at Tony Roma's. And then Friday me and lucia are gonna go to a party of some sort. And then Saturday I hope to go to the zoo or disneyland or something.

Well that's about it! Love you guys!
♥melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home