Melody Beth

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Scratching

Well i hate blogging about nothing but I would rather just let everyone know that I am alive and kicking. Things aren't to good with the boyfriend but I won't bore you with that. I have ran into a lot of old friends lately and that has been fun! Work has been alright for the most part. I spent a lot more time at home now...considering me and mike are taking more time apart for ourselves. Lucia graduates today. Yesterday was her last day and her graduation ceromony is tonight. And of course I will be there cheering for her.

Steph called last night and said that she is alive too. She has been working 14 hour training shifts so by the time she gets outta work the library is closed so she cannot blog. She said she is very very sunburt. And would like me to tell everyone she loves you all!

That's about it really. Nothing really to much has happened with me. I'm excited that Marisa finds out what the baby is today.

Love,
Melody Beth

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for posting even if it is just to tell us you are still alive. Sorry you and Mike are having more problems; I am sure everything will work out the way it should.

    Stephi called here last night while I was giving Jackson a bottle so Mrs. Zynda talked to her. Apparently she hurt her leg (not at work) and she is on crutches. Hopefully she will be able to blog about it soon.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home