Melody Beth

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

exciting stuff--NOT

Not a whole lot going on here. Um...me and mike aren't doing so good...but then again we never are. Rent went up in our house do to a mortage increase or something. So now I pay 170 istead of 100 which isn't all that bad. Mike is feeling much better. They have refered him to a therapist so he can get on medication and what not for his stress and his emotinal problems. Besides that everything else is dandy. I miss my home. I wanna go back so bad. But more to come on that later. I miss my family back there. It sucks cuz just when I got used to being with them almost everyday it was time to leave. I am trying to get my felony expunged from my record. So hopefully that all works out. Anyways...I am not writing much cuz I am not feeling to well. Love you guys!

1 Comments:

  • Well, I am glad you wrote even if it is to say you aren't feeling well. We love you in sickness and in health so we want to know about it all. I hope things get better soon.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home