Melody Beth

Friday, April 15, 2005

Boredom

Ok so not to much is going on here! Working, hanging out with friends, getting everything in order for my trip home! all fun times! everything with the boyfriend is going good. i have made a few new friends! last night we all went out and had such a great time! I love being a girl. I was singing and playing and dancing around yesterday...and I was with a few guys so I was like come on and play with me. But they don't for the fear that they may be picked on for it. A girl skips and twirls around all in fun and boys thinks it's so adorable but if you see a boy go do the same things girls start to get the wrong impression! But yeah it was much fun! I have nothing really exciting going on. Life is pretty dull usually. Always doing the same things. I am way excited to come back to Michigan! Kinda nervous cuz mike is coming with me! It's not you guys that I'm worried about...it's the Franks lol. I was talking to Robin's husband Jermey the other day and he said "once he meets the Frank's he will never be the same" ain't that the truth! But hopefully it will all turn out alright! Well that's all for now! Love you guys!

3 Comments:

  • I guess meeting the Franks family can be a true test of character. So just when are you coming? :)

    By Blogger Gretchen, at 2:27 PM  

  • i think that will just have to wait just a few more weeks until i can tell you! love you lots mommy!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 2:55 PM  

  • OK, you can't possibly still be bored. Megan specifically didn't post about your trip so that you could. Get on it.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home