Melody Beth

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Missing home

Well like always nothing new is going on in my little world. Same stupid shit with Mike...It seems to get better and then it just gets worse again. Partly my fault I guess I am to jealous or something.

Nothing exciting happened last weekend. I just kinda hung out. This weekend will also be filled with a bunch of boredness. The only fun thing I am gonna do is go see Willy Wonka with Lucia. I can't wait to see it...it looks so funny.

I miss my home terrible. I am dying to come home. The California life just isn't for me. I have only one true friend out here and that's Lucia. I have a stupid boyfriend. I have no mommy and no Robin. I miss Robin so much. I talk to her almost never (she is always to busy) but when we do talk it's mostly about her stupid husband and my stupid boyfriend. I miss being able to lay in bed with her and just cry when I was sad. I miss my mommy's hugs that made me feel better when I was said. I miss my daddy...and my Megan. She is going through her teens years now and having a big sister around would probably help (or make it worse who knows.) I miss my Heather...I hear she is getting bigger. I just miss everything about West Branch.

I guess moving out here has taught me a lot about life. I have a lot of responsibility and in ways I love it (makes me feel grown up) and in ways I hate it (it just seems like to much.) I know no matter where I go it will always be there...but right now having my mom and my robin there to help would be so great.

I am trying to get my felony off my record. I e-mailed my attorney a while ago but haven't gotten anything back yet. Maybe I should e-mail him again. But yeah as soon as that is taken care of I might just look more into go home.

I would miss my job. Well mostly the people at my job. I have come to befriend a lady named Sally. Most of you know her. Everytime I am sad I feel like I can talk to her without being judged. Some of the other people in my office just say "break up with mike blah blah blah" well Sally tells me to do what my heart tells me too. And she doesn't think i'm stupid if I stay with him (unlike some people here) she just thinks that maybe I'm making a bad choice but sooner or later I will learn from it. My job is kinda boring so I don't think I would miss it all that much.

Well that's it. Love you guys!
♥melody

2 Comments:

  • This is your mommy, we all miss you terribly too. Keep in mind that all things work for good, and happen for a reason that leads to good. And it's not sooner or later that you will learn, but you learn each and every day, (sometimes people need to learn the same things over and over.) Is Sally the same Sally that worked there when we lived there? If so I'm glad you have her to talk to, she seemed like a real great person.
    Love,
    Mom

    By Blogger paulette, at 4:02 PM  

  • Yeah I spelled terribly wrong and when i did spell check it used terrible instead. yes it's the same sally.
    ♥melody

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home