Melody Beth

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Holy Crap

Well this is how my weekend went!

Friday- Well I went and got my hair trimmed to begin with (I had an hour to spare before Mike got home so I thought I would get a hair cut. Then Mike and I went out to Tony Roma's for dinner. I love that place (one of my favorites). They have amazing Steak. Then we went to see War of the Worlds. I liked it a lot. I mean it was the typical kinda action movie but it was good. It was to unrealistic. But of course anyone that knows me knows that I go to the bathroom all the time. Well I thought the movie was gonna be at least another 30 minutes so I decided to get up and go to the restroom at a dull part of the movie...and of course the whole 2 minutes I was gone...was the end of the movie. So I missed the ending...but according to Mike it was nothing special!

Saturday- We were supposed to go to the zoo but Mike's sister wound up using the car in the morning/afternoon and then his dad needed it at night so we didn't get to go. But we just kinda relaxed and did nothing all day. We went to Dairy Queen (cuz I wanted a blizzard) and that's about it. Mike had bought "Grand Theft Auto--San Andres" like a month ago and I rememeber in the store me saying "Don't get that game it's to violent and is no fun" or something like that. Every now and then I'd pick it up and play for a minute. But Saturday I played for like 4 hours. It's an interesting game. Mike just blows stuff up and kills everyone...but I like the phone stuff (you can get tattoo's, new hair styles, clothes, all that good stuff). Plus every now and then I would blow something up :)

Sunday- Again we were gonna try to get to the zoo but we woke up to late so we went to the beach instead. Where it's $20 to park...where we stayed for about 30 minutes. (I don't think Mike likes the beach to much). But that's about it.

Monday- We spent 2 hours at the damn Apple store. Mike has an IPOD mini and it just stopped working. We had used it the night before and it worked fine. But the next day I tried turning it on and got nothing. And then I thought that maybe it was dead so I tried charging it...still nothing (usually comes up with a sign "do not disconnect") so then I thought maybe it's his charger...so when I was at my home I tried just trying it on Adam's and still nothing. So we decided we would go to the Apple Store in the mall. Well they have this place called "the genius bar" were you can put your name in and wait for a genius to help you. Well after an 1 1/2 of waiting i was helped (Mike had went to See's for some candy while I waited). They figured out that it just needed to be reset (because it froze) but the guy wanted to do something else to it (I don't rememeber) and that he would be back in a minute. Well he came and said...you know we are gonna have to replace the whole thing because it froze again and there is nothing to fix it. So because he still a 1 year warranty on it...they replaced the whole thing for free. So that was kinda cool.

Well that was my weekend! Love you guys! And no fireworks for me this year :(

2 Comments:

  • Yes, the ending of War of the Worlds was incredibly stupid. Suddenly Tom and Dokota are in Boston reuniting with the whole family, including the brother.

    I kind of like the idea of stopping what you are doing every once and a while to blow things up. I would like to do that at work.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 6:13 AM  

  • It was cool that the Ipod got replaced for nothing. Usually that kind of crap happens the day after the warranty expires.

    By Blogger paulette, at 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home