Melody Beth

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

You guys are exciting

Well lets see...what can I blog about...I have no cute baby, no baby on the way, no clubs that i am in, no new job, no money issues (well I do but dont' wanna talk about it), and I have no house to be redone and talked about.

I do however have a lot going on. It's all teenage stuff that older adults wouldn't really want to hear. Sure they wouldn't mind hearing it but they would keep reading saying "is it over yet."

Nothing fun happened this weekend. I didn't get to see Willy Wonka as planned. Then again the more I plan things the less they happen.

I am moving into Kathy's sitting room this weekend. I am gonna have Mike and Lucia come and help me rearrange things. And then the weekend after I am going to go shopping for some new stuff. Maybe a lamp and a cute table or something. Who knows...it all depends on how much room I will have to use in the room.

I e-mailed my lawyer in hopes to hear some good news. But I haven't heard any news so nothing to blog about there.

I am kinda sorta on a diet. I have lost about 20 lbs since I left Michigan. I walk a whole lot more then I used to and have been doing some other easy exercises. I jump rope a lot. I try to do it when nobody's home. I am staying away from chips as much as possible. But I give every now and then. I am just trying to stick to it. It's working so far...but who knows!

Well that's about it. Love you guys!
♥melody beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home