Melody Beth

Friday, July 29, 2005

Relativity

Well surprise suprise nothing new happened this week.

This weekend isn't going to be to exciting. Going out to dinner with Mike tonight. We were supposed to go to Outback last night but that didn't happen. So we are going tonight instead.

I must have called my mom's house like 200 times today to talk to my sister. I am working on her template for her blog and I was calling back and forth to see if she liked it. I finally finsihed it now. I have done what I could with it and she likes it. It looks a lot more fun then the normal boring templates. Well not boring but not really hip either.

I bought 2 books on Relativity today. They looked interesting and I needed a new book. Well they looked different and I want to read something besides Novel's. So they were on sale really cheap so I got both. Well I was reading just the beginning of both books and realized that I had bought 2 of the same book. They just had different covers. So after work I am gonna go back to Border's and return one of them. What amazed me is that one was 2 dollars more expensive. Who knows...but they told me that there would be no problem returning the book. As long as I have my reciept. It's so funny because I go there like at least 3 times a week just to check on the new books and get an italian soda. And the cashier guy always flirts with me. Well when I was getting the books today he goes "man I would never have a chance with you...you are way smart if you are reading about Relativity. I was like lol I know nothing about it just wanna learn about it. He's cute but not really my type.

Anyways...that's about it! Love you guys...hope you have a great weekend!
♥melody

3 Comments:

  • When I read, "I bought two books on relativity" I thought Relativity was an on line book site or something. I'm impressed also that you are willing to read a book about relativity.

    By Blogger paulette, at 4:26 PM  

  • OK, make that stop! I hit refresh a few times to take it back to the beginning but the scrolling has got to go.

    I don't know much about relativity either. Let us all know how the book is and what you learn.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 8:03 AM  

  • I don't know what happened. I had to delete the template I had and put it up again. I'm not sure what made it do that...but I made it stop.

    I will let everyone know what I learn in the book.

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home