Melody Beth

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The show goes on

Nothing much has happened this last week. Well nothing worth blogging about at least.

I got an e-mail back from my attorney saying that he did talk to the prosecuting attorney and she said she would look it over. He said because she was just elected she might not want to take the chance...but he will let me know as soon as he hears anything. God I hope so!

Mike and me and are doing much better. Well at least I think so. It's hard to tell now a days. We go through the breaking up thing at least 2 a week but I have learned to never take it seriouslly considering he always changes his mind.

I enjoy having my own room. It's really nice.

Marisa is getting big. She looks so damn cute though.

We went to Ikea yesterday for a clothes rack for the tons of baby clothes she has. I found some cute things I wanted to get for my room so in the next few weeks I am gonna be going a lot more. I need some new lamps and I wanna get some chairs or something for when Kathy takes the couch of the room.

I have started to read the book on Relativity. Although I don't understand it much (should of paid more attention in Geometry) I am making it a mission to at least finish it.

Me and Adam investigated the Black Widows on Monday. He has a cool picture of one of them. Kinda scary but interesting at the same time. The police officer had told us there was a huge one in the tree that at night we would be able to see it. Well when we went to look on Monday we saw nothing. Well in ways I wanted to see it and in ways I didn't. The garderner had came that morning so maybe he scared it away.

Well that's about it. Sorry about how everything was moving last time not really sure what it was but I took care of it. I just redid everything. Well love you guys!
♥Melody Beth

2 Comments:

  • Are you missing the snow little girl?

    I am glad you are enjoying your room and I am jealous that you get to go to IKEA whenever you want. I love the changing table that I got there. It will convert into a bookcase as soon as J is done with pooping in his pants.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 6:06 AM  

  • I miss the snow very very much.

    Yeah I don't remember ever being to an Ikea. I mean I'm pretty sure that I have but I just don't remember!

    I love my new little cursor!!!!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home