Melody Beth

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Reel Big Fish

So yesterday I buy this hair dye. To me it looked really cute. Well Lucia picked me up from work and she was gonna dye it for me. Well it was this Strawberry blonde color that should have turned out beautiful on my head. Well...after waiting for 30 mintues I jump in the shower. Praying that it doesn't come out all crazy. Well I get out of the shower and look in the mirror. I didn't like it.

After letting it dry for a little bit it didn't look so bad. It's way to orange for my liking though. But I can deal with it. Everyone thinks it looks great...yet I still don't really care for it.

Mike really really like its. But if it doesn't grow on me in the next couple weeks I am gonna dye it back to my natural color (or as close as I can get.) I don't know Strawberry Blonde I thought was blonde with a tint of red...but this one is more red with a tint of blonde lol.

I don't know. I will live with it for a couple weeks and then change it again. I wanna go black but everyone tells me not to because I am to white.

Well love you guys!
♥Melody Beth

6 Comments:

  • To be strawberry blonde, first you have to go blonde and then add the strawberry. Not the other way around!

    By Blogger Adrienne, at 2:01 PM  

  • ssshhh....lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM  

  • Maybe you could buy something called "blond stawberry."

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 6:18 AM  

  • I have never heard of anything blonde strawberry. when i dyed my sister's hair strawberry blonde it actually came out strawberry blonde not orange

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 8:23 AM  

  • You died your sister's hair? Does your mother know? I know she knows now, but did she know then? What is this world coming to.

    Actually, not a bad trade-off. Young people can get died, tatooed and pierced and old people can get replacement parts.

    By Blogger paulette, at 8:55 AM  

  • Yes my mom knew. She was the one who said "have your sister" do it. She has dyed her hair with kool-aid many times!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home