Melody Beth

Friday, September 23, 2005

rocket launch

So last night around 7:30 I was on my way home from a walk with the dog. I was just walking and I look in the sky and I see this red line...and was like wtf and then i see this thing shooting through the sky (stupid me thought it was a star) but yeah it was leaving a white trail behind it. Then it disapeared...and I was again like wtf so I called adam (finally after trying adrienne's cell got a hold of him) and he went outside to see it. By then it had started to go down leaving another white trail behind it (but it was not staying in the sky it was diminishing). Well when I got home Lucia and Mike both said that it was a rocket...but Adrienne got online and saw that it was a solar flare. Well after doing some research and finding stuff out I ran acrossed this site http://www.spaceweather.com/ and found out that it was a rocket. It was so cool to watch. I wish I would have had my camera to take a picture but there is a picture on that site. I am very glad that I got to see this happen. You don't see stuff like this everyday. Well just thought I would let you all know!!!
♥melody

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home