Melody Beth

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Posts

Well nothing new on my front.

Just working and hanging out. I am making friends left and right! I guess since I am a Gerth and all I have the talking skills down pretty well lol!

Um...I get to hang out with Lucia a lot more...and I'm so glad. We hardly saw each other and now it's like every few days I get to see her! We have so much fun together!!!!!

I miss my family in Michigan like crazy. Here this one is for you guys! I love you guys!

Um...work is going ok. Kinda stressful lately but nothing to bad! I am so proud of my sister for being chosen one of the top 5!!! Way to go Mego!

Caitlyn is the cutest baby ever. She has an amazing smile. But I also here she has the Van Houten nose lol!

But nothing really new and exciting to blog about! Love you guys...here are a few pictures!

Ryan, Clint (a friend of that just left for germany he is in the army), me, and ray

Me

Me again...I really like Ryan's glasses lol!

2 Comments:

  • We need a picture of you and the incredible cute baby hanging out at your house.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 7:32 AM  

  • thank you I miss you too!!!

    By Blogger Megan, at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home