Melody Beth

Monday, October 17, 2005

My birthday

Well my birthday weekend was very nice. Friday night I went out to dinner with Mike and hung out with him that night. Lucia also came out and chilled with us. Lucia got me some sunglasses and a purse for my birthday! I love my purse...it's just like one I used to have a while ago that Aunt Adrienne bought for me. Mike got me flowers and some other cute little things that only I would understand. My gift from my mom arrived on Friday and after telling me it wasn’t what I asked for (Gilmore Girl’s season 3) I couldn’t think of what she would have gotten me. But to my surprise it was GG Season 3. Thank you momma I love it!!! I also got my card from grandma! Thank you very much!

Saturday I didn’t do much during the day. Well that is besides watching Gilmore Girls. (I forgot to send out Seasons 1 and 2 to Megan, I will try to remember to do that tomorrow, Megan send me a text message in the morning before you leave for school to remind me ok?) We went to Outback to dinner and it was great as always. Kathy gave me and Marisa our presents in the car on the way there. Thank you very much for the address book. And aunt Adrienne gave me my present on our way home from Target...woohoo Gilmore Girls Season 4. Thank you thank you Aunt Adrienne. I think that should keep us girls well occupied for a couple of weeks.

Well that’s about it! Love you guys.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home