Melody Beth

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Crazyness


Well I know I don't blog as much as I should but nothing really new and exciting has happened in my life recently. Just the same boring crap as there always is!

Um...I noticed some of the comments in grandma's blog from people I don't reconize. I realize that they are family and all but I really have no idea who they are. Does anyone care to share. The one Sean that is around mine and marisa's age I was actually talking to on aim the other day. I had went to his blog and saw his screen name and wrote him! He is a very nice young man. Very smart.

Um...what else...being 20 doesn't feel much different then being 19. I don't think that there really is a difference expcept the fact that I am no longer a teenager. I can't wait for my 21 birthday. I want to go back to Michigan to be with Robin and My mom. So hopefully I can plan that.

I talked to Heather the other day she is going to the hospital today around 8 o'clock and that's when they are going to start enducing her to have her baby. She is still unaware of the sex so that will be a surprise. I was promised a call as soon as she has it! I am very excited and scared at the same time.

Well I don't know what else to blog about! Love you guys!

2 Comments:

  • Tim is our cousin and Uncle Marcel's son.

    Sean is Uncel Marcel's grandson by one of his daughters (Karen).

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 6:03 AM  

  • Sean is very nice, very smart and very cute. What can I say, he is of Beauregard ancestry, like you.

    Sometimes its hard to tell what the letters are in that word verification so I just click publish (without it) and it comes up with a different one. Got me this time, the new one is harder.

    By Blogger paulette, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home