Melody Beth

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

G-Mail

Well I just opened a G-Mail account. It's so much nicer then Yahoo. It has over 25,000 megabites of storage. It's just google mail. You don't get any spam or anything like that. But in order to get an account someone has to refer you or something like that. Well my new e-mail will be Melodybeth2000@gmail.com if you could just send me a quick e-mail so I can add everyone in my address book. Thanks!
♥melody

ALSO

Looking for Mars? Tonight you can find it using the Moon as a "landmark." Go outside between 9 and 10 p.m. local time and look east. (You can do this even earlier if you have a clear view of the eastern horizon.) You'll see the Moon and Mars rising together in the eastern sky. Both are bright: The Moon is almost full and Mars looks like a brilliant orange star. If you're impressed by Mars tonight, you'll be even more impressed two weeks from now when Mars makes its closest approach to Earth for the next 13 years. For more information you can always look at www.spacewheather.com

1 Comments:

  • Actually, I already have one. I just sent you the email so you could add me to your address book.

    The one I have is Jackson's and since it is getting close to his birthday, I will do a post on it soon so everyone can send him birthday wishes.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home