Melody Beth

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas

My christmas was alright for the most part! I came home Christmas morning (me and Mike) and we opened gifts and had a wonderful breakfast at my house and then Mike went back to his house and spent the rest of the day with his family and I stuck around my house. Aunt Adrienne cooked a ham and french fries (cuz that's the Van Houten way) for dinner, but well I don't care to much for ham so I passed on that...but passing on the chocholate pie...now who would do such a thing?!?! Thank you Aunt Erika, Uncle Lyle, and Jackson for the gift card! Thank you grandma for the money! Thank you aunt Kathy for the cell phone holder...it is very convient...I love it! Thank you Aunt Adrienne and family (you know who they are lol) for the beautiful beautiful skirt and Bubble bath (white chocholate how cool is that lol)!!! Thank you Taj for the gift certificate to Black Angus!

And thank you mom and dad for the....Charmed seasons 1,2, 3. Also the candles, the stuffed animal, the fudge, the candle warmer, and all the little goodies you got me!

All in all I loved everything I got!


New Year's is coming up quickly on me.

I have decided on my new year's resolution and hope to stick to it this year! I have been doing well at losing weight but I haven't been very good at the real exercise part so I have lost the weight but am still very full of fat lol. So I am going to join the YMCA and start working out and such to tone my body a little better. I really have no set weight or goal to accomplish...I guess my only goal is to actually do it...without slacking off! Lucia has decided to join with me as well. So at least I won't be doing it alone!

Mike and his friends are planning a trip up to Big Bear (a ski resort). I am very excited about this because I have yet to see snow in almost 2 years now and it's bringing me down.

Well that's all I can think about to post! Oh wait...I have recently gotten a new cell phone number due to the fact that lately I have been getting calls (note not just 1 call but anywhere from 10-20 calls) late late at night (i'm talking from 12 a.m.-5 a.m.). They all come up private so I have no idea who is doing it...so I just decided to change my number. I'm not sure if I have everyone on my e-mail address list so if you would like my new cell phone number just e-mail me at
melodybeth2000@gmail.com and I will happily send it to you....if you are lucky and I love you. But chances are if you are reading this...I do love you!!!

Well that's all! Love you all and thanks again for all the lovely gifts this
Christmas!

3 Comments:

  • you should be getting my gift soon. I can't get on the internet right now cuz my computer is screwed up but will the new cell number change the aim cell thingy that i talk to u on?
    this is megan by the way i'm just on mom's computer

    By Blogger Gretchen, at 4:45 PM  

  • no it won't change on your aim thing so you will have to delete that one and then put my new one...

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 8:10 AM  

  • I am very jealous. I would love to go skiing.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home