Melody Beth

Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Hair





Well I decided that it was time for a change of hair. I had dyed it about 2 or 3 weeks ago...a deep red..best seen in the top picture!

Then yesterday I was sick of always wearing my hair up...but with as long as it was (which wasn't very long)...I couldn't wear it down because it bothered me...so I decided to get it cut. I think it's a little to short for my taste...but it's ok cuz it will grow out!

I got the cutest present from my sister. It's a picture frame that says *Friends* on it...and the top picture is of Sabrina, Bryan, and Sean...and then the bottom holds 2 pictures...one of Joshua and one of Robin with antlers. I love it so much! Thank you Meggers!!

I haven't really started working fully in the back yet with Mary. They still haven't quite figured out who is going to sit up front. But once they do Mary would like me back there full time...but I will probably still be working the front desk for a few hours a day. But who knows!

Well that's all i can really think to post about! Love you guys!

I'll post more when I have stuff to post about!!!

4 Comments:

  • Your welcome!
    ♥ Megan

    By Blogger Megan, at 1:14 PM  

  • With the fuzzy edges I can't see the color of your hair, or make out the hairdo.

    By Blogger paulette, at 5:53 AM  

  • if you put the cursor over the picture you will be able to see the picture with the blurryness!

    By Blogger Melody Beth, at 8:34 AM  

  • WOW that's very neat. Thank you for the tip

    By Blogger paulette, at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home