Melody Beth

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NAMM

Well nothing really to exciting is happening with me! This weekend I am going to this thing called NAMM http://www.thenammshow.com/ there is a site basically I guess telling you what it is. It's something that Mike invited me to probably about 6-7 months ago and I said I would go...and sure enough we are still together so we are going to be going to that Saturday and Sunday. Fun times! It doesn't look like it's going to be very interesting for me...but hey I told him I would go and it cost a fortune for him to get the badges so I am gonna go!

But that's about it. I wish I had more to blog about, but nothing really is going on in my life. I will blog more about work and stuff when I have more time!

Love you all!

1 Comments:

  • This post was hidden and I just saw it. I went to the website and I still don't have any idea what NAMM is. I can't even find a reference for what it stands for. So tell us.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home