Melody Beth

Friday, March 10, 2006

Well not to much to post about...but there are a few things...

  • I like my new position at work. It can be somewhat stressful but for the most part it's not so bad. I like not being bored...because it makes the time go by a lot faster.
  • I got an iPod not to long ago. I got the 60 gb video one so it holds a ton of pictures and a ton of videos and songs. I like it a lot. It's a lot easier then having to carry my cd player around everywhere I go.
  • Everything with me and Mike is going good. Could be better but also could be a lot worse. We still fight but we have much better communication (you know talking instead of me yelling lol).

That's about it. I wish I had more stuff to talk about but nothing really exciting happens! Love and miss every one far away lots!

♥mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home