Melody Beth

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The baby's sex

Ok everyone just another quick little blog.

Went and got my ultrasound today. She told me she couldn't be for sure on the sex of the baby. But she is pretty sure it's a girl, since she looked at every angle and saw no little boy parts. It was really exciting to get to see every part of the baby. She singled out every part to show us.

I do have a picture but there is not a scanner on the computer down stairs so I am going to have Jon hook up his soon that way I can post the picture. It's nothing exciting really, just a picture of the baby's face.

Well just thought I would share!!

Love you!

5 Comments:

  • Yay congrats.

    By Blogger Megan, at 5:46 PM  

  • I have been watching for this post. I expected it to be a girl. I don't know why.

    By Blogger paulette, at 6:42 AM  

  • I thought we all got to vote, or at least I got to vote.

    By Blogger marty, at 9:19 PM  

  • In my opinion you should name it "Fiddlesticks"

    By Blogger Random Hero, at 9:29 PM  

  • Okay its soon what happened the the picture of the babies face?

    By Blogger Megan, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home