Melody Beth

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome

Sorry it took so long to blog.

NY was fun. I really don't wanna go into to much detail...but just know that I had a great time :)

Things have been kinda crazy since I've been home. Working a lot and very hard. Have a lot of stuff to do. It's nice today though I get to do Marisa's job since she is not in today.

Um...in great news...Sonny will be moving out at the beginning of next month. We have had some problems with him paying rent...so Jon talked to the land lady and in order to get Sonny to leave he would have to take himself off the lease. I didn't think that he would actually agree to do it, since he would have nowhere else to go, but he did. Nira will be moving in with us at the end of October. That's when her lease is up, and instead of renewing it she will be moving in with us.

That's about all on my end. Sorry I wish I had more to blog about but my life is not that exciting.

2 Comments:

  • Come on! It was New York and we live for detail. What did you see? What did you do? What did you eat?

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 6:46 AM  

  • I bet your sooooo happy Sonny is moving huh? LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home