Melody Beth

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ok not so much

Sorry for not blogging yesterday. I didn't really have the time to sit down and write...but today I do.

So lots has been going on

Work's been going great. I am getting more used to having to do the billing by myself. I am still some what unaware of a few things, but I try my best to figure them out or to ask Sirarpi. It's kinda hard to get everything done though. I do the filing for Norman and it always gets way piled up. Between billing, Library, and all the other things, I never have time by the end of the day.

Jon is the guy that I was seeing for a little while. The one that decided to break up with me to go out with another girl. Well after really thinking about things, he decided that he doesn’t really want to be in a relationship with anyone at the moment. After being just friends, we decided to casually dating. I don’t know if it will go anywhere, but I will never know unless I give it a try. So that’s what we are doing. Sonny is his room mate. Very nice kid, very odd though lol.

So I guess not that much has been going on, cuz I can’t think of anything else to write. If I think of anything else I will blog again.

Love,
Mel

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home