Melody Beth

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Flicking of eyes

Lots of new stuff going on...I will blog again tomorrow...but because Adam has not posted the video I think I will. Jon and Sonny came over to our house for dinner on Saturday night and were playing this stupid game where they flicked each other in the eye lids and see's who gives up first (retarded if you ask me...and you will notice in the video what I think lol)...so here it is...I will blog again tomorrow about everything else going on :)

Miss everyone :)

.. width="425" height="350">..>

4 Comments:

  • You have owed us a blog for about a week. One saying 'I guess I am perfect.'

    By Blogger marty, at 5:17 PM  

  • Wow, I have seen some stupid games in my day, but this is a doozy. Who on earth are Jon and Sonny and why did you let them do this in your living room?

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 6:50 AM  

  • An eye is a terrible thing to waste.

    By Blogger paulette, at 8:24 AM  

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home