Melody Beth

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What kind of Coffee and Doughnut are YOU?

You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Doughnut

A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.
On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.
You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.
Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.


You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low

4 Comments:

  • Sorry, I'm a diet coke.

    By Blogger KathrynVH, at 10:39 AM  

  • Since you are what you eat, I will be neither a donut or coffee. But I might be a reece cup.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 10:47 AM  

  • I know this has nothing to do with your post, but this is easier than looking up your email. I am not alone, I just read this on someone else's blog.

    "Another image that haunted me for a long time was the end of The Blair Witch Project. I'm not real proud to admit that one, but it's true. There was something not right about the guy standing in the corner in the basement of that house. I just didn't like it."

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 8:11 AM  

  • You need to blog about your new friend

    By Blogger Adrienne, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home