Melody Beth

Friday, June 30, 2006

Movin on out

Ok so I figure everyone is gonna read Kathy’s blog and then start asking when I’m moving out.

Jon and I decided it would be best if I was just to move in there. I am spending 97% of my time there anyways…so it would be more convenient for both him and I to just live there.

I will be starting to move my stuff this Sunday after we take Jon’s mom to the airport. I don’t really have a lot to pack…only my clothes and movies and such. And the only thing for furniture I am really going to be taking is my dresser and my night stand. But besides that everything else is pretty easy to just throw in garbage bags.

So that’s my big news.
Love you guys :)

7 Comments:

  • Boy do you know us well. I just read Kat's post and before I started grilling her, I thought I would jump over here and see if you had anything to say.

    Anyway, I hope this isn't too soon for you and Jon. Take it easy and send us your new address by email.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 7:02 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Megan, at 9:16 PM  

  • It seemed more like 96.371%, but then I don't have all the facts.

    good luck

    By Blogger marty, at 11:20 PM  

  • When you start co-mingling all your stuff and (gasp) your money, keep Judge Judy in mind and how she is going to rule when you take each other to court.

    By Blogger paulette, at 7:37 AM  

  • Yeah I've really gotten into those court shows (thanks alot grandma ;) ) it would be great to see you and jon on there. Although I don't want you to feel bad when we all stick up for jon. LOL Yeah well if your bed is still in your room I will get to sleep on it. YAY

    By Blogger Megan, at 11:00 AM  

  • having a job I don't watch a lot of judge shows, but I've seen enough to know even though it's love pretend it's business and get it in writing.

    By Blogger Gretchen, at 1:27 PM  

  • Okay, so now your right at the other end of the orange line, but that doesn't mean you can be coming over here all the time. Once in a while is fine, just not every other day.
    Jon, of course, is welcome anytime.

    By Blogger marty, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home