Melody Beth

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Alley Cat Strike

Well happy late mother's day to all those mother's out there in our little blogging world :)

This weekend was a lot of fun for me. I went to Jon's house on Friday and just hung out. He took me home at 9 a.m. Saturday morning cuz he had to go to work...I was talking to his crazy/odd roomate online for a while and he asked me to go back over there to help clean (since I've become quite fond of cleaning), so around 11 I went back over there. We cleaned forever and then once Jon got home we all just kinda hung out for a while. Then Sunday me and Jon got to actually spend some alone time together without Sonny. We ran a bunch of erans (sp?). Then in the mid-afternoon we decided we were all gonna do a double date (sonny was meeting some girl offline), but before we could go they had to change the oil in Jon's car. So I decided I would go down with them to see if I could learn a thing or two. Well that I did...NOT TO HELP lol. I got so dirty and I didn't really even do anything. But as I walking back into the apartment they had me carry the old oil filter and I didn't know not to let it go upside down, so what happens...oils leaks all over my clothes. And of course I didn't have time to go home and change before the movie, so I just wore some of Jon's lol. But we wound up seeing Ice Age 2...which all in all wasn't bad. I liked the first one better it was much funnier.

Then last night Lucia, Jon, Sonny, and I went bowling. I was doing well at first, but after the first 2 frames lol it went all down hill. But I did get a strike..nothing compared to them, but hey I was proud of myself. Then after that Jon, Sonny, and I went to IHOP to get some food (Lucia had to be home by 11 so she couldn't come). I think they had more fun at IHOP then at the bowling alley. Our waiters were very funny.

Well that's about all that's been going on. I am looking into leaving LA on October 12th (taking a night flight), but debating if I should leave at an earlier time and getting in on Thursday to, because well I guess the whole Friday the 13th thing scares me a bit, I'm not Aunt Adrienne...i'm a chicken lol. And then spending that weekend with my friends and family in the local WB (and anyone else that wants to come really.) Not really sure what I want to do on my actual birthday..but I'm sure I'll think of something lol. But then that whole week my mom will be down state so I will get to spend some time with my friends and such. Then my mom was saying that Vegas is better from like a Sun-Wed. so we thought we could go in those days. (did that sentence make sense?)

Well I gotta get to work. Love you guys :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home