Melody Beth

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Vegas Baby

Well not a lot new to post about!

This week and last week were pretty boring. Just been working a lot, hanging out, and trying to figure out the dates that I am going to be in Michigan.

My mom wanted me to come out the week before my birthday, but I don't think I will be able to since I will have to close out the billing for the month at work, that week. So it would be easier to come the weekend of my birthday stay that week, and then go to Vegas the middle of the next week. But who knows yet.

I'm actually going to Vegas for my first time on Saturday. Jon's parents are going to be there...so we are gonna go down for Saturday night to see them. I'm kind of nervous, meeting the parents for the first time and all. But hopefully everything will go over smoothly. He said that they will like me, cuz I'm goofy and all. He said I should fit right in!!

Well that's about it! Love you guys

6 Comments:

  • Who is calling my Melody goofy. Make sure you pick out some nice vending machines for dinner.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 9:04 AM  

  • A girl at work today was talking about a friend of hers and this friend's weird family. Seems that when she goes on vacation, the whole family goes. Her parents, her siblings and their families. How weird.

    By Blogger Gretchen, at 3:14 PM  

  • GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR No fair u don't have 2 wait 2 go 2 Vegas. What a nice sister. ROTFLMBO.

    By Blogger Megan, at 9:25 PM  

  • This means I will not be seeing you for three weeks.

    By Blogger marty, at 10:10 PM  

  • Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

  • I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home